October Talk
Hi Guys,
Today I will share a few things that I have caught on camera so far in October. So read, enjoy and stay tuned!
Lunar Eclipse
So did any of you get to see this ultra rare experience of the moon. Well, I did and it was fantastic. I woke up at about 2am in the morning and sat around waiting in my room gazing out my window until about 2.45am and that's when it all began. The white moon faded out in an arc shape and then the bright orange/red moon glowed and beamed down to earth. It was extraordinary. Beautiful and magnificent, I grabbed my camera and got tonnes of great shots before I went back to bed. The next blood moon/supermoon is not coming back for a long time, so I am glad to has captured it on camera.
Autumn has arrived
The other day I thought to myself where are the conkers and the leaves and the beautiful autumn scenes we get to see every year. Then I finally got the chance to see the beautiful red leaves on some trees nearby. That was the perfect time to get a nice picture of it all, so I did.
Me and you
To my lovely viewers out there, there is a few of you who I have met up with in a while and many of you have grown up now like myself, so I thought I would upload a recent picture of me so you can see what I look like now and hopefully we can talk more often and maybe meet up soon. I miss every single one of you guys.
Me and you
To my lovely viewers out there, there is a few of you who I have met up with in a while and many of you have grown up now like myself, so I thought I would upload a recent picture of me so you can see what I look like now and hopefully we can talk more often and maybe meet up soon. I miss every single one of you guys.
Bye guys xx


Comments
Post a Comment
Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.
Thanks x