Film Review -The Last Witch Hunter

Hi guys,

Today I will be reviewing the film 'The Last Witch Hunter'. I have already watched this in Vue Cinemas and enjoyed it very much. The age rating for this film is 12A so any viewers under this age category can't watch it. Featuring Vin Diesel and Rose Leslie, this fantastic film is worth watching.

The main storyline for this film is:

The modern world holds many secrets one of which is that witches live among us.. Centuries ago, Kaulder (Vin Diesel) managed to slay the powerful Witch Queen, decimating her followers in the process. Before she died, she cursed Kaulder with her own immortality, separating him from his wife and daughter in the afterlife. Her resurrection now threatens the survival of the human race as Kaulder, the only one of his kind left, faces her vengeful wrath.

This powerful film is full of action, romance, comedy and supernatural mystery.
It is way scarier than I imagined for a 12A film and exciting at the same time. With some super creepy moments, some flirty moments and a few funny bits too, this film will most definitely please older and younger audiences.

" A must see film."

"Action and romance in one. Its a miracle movie!"

" Very entertaining and worth every penny."

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Please give it a +1 in the top left corner of the page and please also leave a comment below, whether it be an opinion or general feedback. Please leave post suggestions below and I'll see you next week.

Madison xx

Comments

  1. Sounds a good but scary film!! I'm not a fan of films that are proper scary lol!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its worth watching and can be spine chilling but not too scary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.

Thanks x

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!