November Favourites
Hi guys,

Click here to see full product details
Now a compact little tub of joy. You guessed it. Its Soap and Glory. The righteous butter is AMAZING. It smells great, looks great and it is also very compact for travelling. I have this in the 50ml but I think you can get this in a variety of sizes too.This is one truly great body butter that smells fresh and feels great after a shower or bath. So far this is my number body butter.
Click here to see full product details
So next is a beautiful item that is good for the price and keeps the golden tan topped up. Its Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer. This is great as it is also waterproof and keeps the golden look in Autumn too. It is a definite must have for a even skin tone and light golden tone. I have it in Sun Glow 025 but there are many shades to suit your skin.

Click here for full product details
Next is a lighter foundation I bought ages ago and didn't really use. But a few days ago I used it again and I saw how nice it was. Unlike my darker foundation it gave a bright glow to the skin instead of a brown colour, which was what I was going for. It is the Maxfactor Colour Adapt in Natural 70. The packaging has changed now since I last bought it, but it is the same product.
Click here to see full product details
Finally, a perfume I love is the Playboy Play it Sexy. This smells lovely and it is pretty cheap so I got it for when I need a sweet refreshing scent. With a quick spritz you will be sweeter than sugar. This is good for a cheaper product, but unlike my more expensive perfumes this one has a less exciting bottle. But its still worth it.

Click her to see full product details
So that's all for November favourites, but stayed tuned to see some Christmas posts and some new exciting things happening right here on my blog.
Ciao guys xx
It's that time again when I show you the products I have been loving this month. So lets kick it off with a bang.
Our first product is a really great hair brush. Its the Tangle Teezer by Shaun P. This particular one is the original in neon pink. These brushes are genius, they detangle your hair easily in these late autumn winds and they are so cute and colourful. Since I found out about these a few years back I have never thought of going back to a normal hair brush. Quality hairbrush for quality hair. These can be slightly expensive ranging from £10-£20 but are definitely worth it.
Click here to see full product details
Now a compact little tub of joy. You guessed it. Its Soap and Glory. The righteous butter is AMAZING. It smells great, looks great and it is also very compact for travelling. I have this in the 50ml but I think you can get this in a variety of sizes too.This is one truly great body butter that smells fresh and feels great after a shower or bath. So far this is my number body butter.
Click here to see full product details
So next is a beautiful item that is good for the price and keeps the golden tan topped up. Its Rimmel London's Natural Bronzer. This is great as it is also waterproof and keeps the golden look in Autumn too. It is a definite must have for a even skin tone and light golden tone. I have it in Sun Glow 025 but there are many shades to suit your skin.
Click here for full product details
Click here to see full product details
Finally, a perfume I love is the Playboy Play it Sexy. This smells lovely and it is pretty cheap so I got it for when I need a sweet refreshing scent. With a quick spritz you will be sweeter than sugar. This is good for a cheaper product, but unlike my more expensive perfumes this one has a less exciting bottle. But its still worth it.
Click her to see full product details
So that's all for November favourites, but stayed tuned to see some Christmas posts and some new exciting things happening right here on my blog.
Ciao guys xx
Love soap and glory body butter 👍
ReplyDeleteI love the scent :)
ReplyDelete