Christmas Makeover!

Hi guys, this week I am showing you a simple makeup tutorial for Christmas.



So firstly its all about the skin. I am using the Vaseline Essential Moisture. This was in my monthly favourites and to be honest it would be a favourite all year round. I love all three scents but the oats one is perfect for this winter season.


Next, I contoured by using a contour brush and some bronzing powder. This defines and sculpts your face and highlights your best features.





Now I have added some blusher to brighten up my cheeks and after that I started to do my eyes.



For my eyes, I have used Claire's Party Eyes Palette. I have blended bronze and gold eye shadow to create a shiny, sparkly, shimmery eye. This glittery,glitzy blend makes your eyes glimmer like a Christmas Star. I have also used some black eyeliner to define the outline of my eye.

Finally, I have used a lip balm/stick which is similar to the Baby Lips brand by Maybelline, but this one is bigger and better. This is Rimmel London's Colour Rush Balm in the shade the redder the better. It not only colours well but also moisturises your lips well, so there is no need to add any Vaseline if you have dry lips.


And there you have it the final look for Christmas 2015. Red, warm, glowing makeup for the festive season. I hope you have loved reading this as much as I loved making it. Leave a comment below and hit the +1 button now. Also take a look at the new poll on the homepage and I'll see you guys next week.
Ciao guys xx




 

Comments

  1. Lovely festive make up look.. Especially loving the red lip 💋👍😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.

Thanks x

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!