December Favourites
Hi guys,
In this post I will be showing you my favourite things to use in December, most of these products are christmas presents.
So to start us off one thing I love is my Crayola Art Case, it has tonnes of crayons, felts and pencils in all different shades to make colouring in even better or make revision guides more exciting.
Next up is Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter, this book is cute with doodles, photos and beautiful designs on every single page. Wrote by Louise Pentland famous blogger and youtuber and all round lovely lady.
Now this book is genius, it is full of cute girly stickers and 24 beautiful postcards for friends and family. I love this as it is pretty and will come in handy when writing to far away friends.
This book teaches you how to create some of the most amazing bubble writing fonts. I like this because it is fun and really easy to follow and it is also good for car journeys to pass the time.
I also got this really nice Rimmel London Vandal Eyes Set. It includes a brown and a blue eyeshadow stick, a black kohl kajal eyeliner pencil and a big black mascara. This is perfect for people who have just started using makeup as it is simple to use.
As well as that I love using my makeup that came with my silver vanity case. It includes brushes,eye shadow, powder, nail polish, lipgloss, lipstick, a mirror, eyeliner, mascara, lip liner and a eyebrow pencil.
I also love the items below that I received for Christmas. Thank you so much for everything guys.
One Direction perfume smells awesome!
That hand cream and bag is totes amazing.


What a pretty diary.
A gorgeous gold hair band.


Cute Disney Nightwear.
And not forgetting the cosy socks.
In this post I will be showing you my favourite things to use in December, most of these products are christmas presents.
So to start us off one thing I love is my Crayola Art Case, it has tonnes of crayons, felts and pencils in all different shades to make colouring in even better or make revision guides more exciting.
Next up is Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter, this book is cute with doodles, photos and beautiful designs on every single page. Wrote by Louise Pentland famous blogger and youtuber and all round lovely lady.
Now this book is genius, it is full of cute girly stickers and 24 beautiful postcards for friends and family. I love this as it is pretty and will come in handy when writing to far away friends.
This book teaches you how to create some of the most amazing bubble writing fonts. I like this because it is fun and really easy to follow and it is also good for car journeys to pass the time.
I also got this really nice Rimmel London Vandal Eyes Set. It includes a brown and a blue eyeshadow stick, a black kohl kajal eyeliner pencil and a big black mascara. This is perfect for people who have just started using makeup as it is simple to use.
I also love the items below that I received for Christmas. Thank you so much for everything guys.
That hand cream and bag is totes amazing.
What a pretty diary.
A gorgeous gold hair band.
Cute Disney Nightwear.
And not forgetting the cosy socks.
Once again thank you for everything. Your amazing! Please give this page a +1 and leave a comment or suggestion below.
Bye guys xx
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.
Thanks x