September Talk!

Hi guys,

Welcome to this week's post. 
This post is going to be quite relaxed, so I hope you enjoy it. Make sure you hit that +1 button and please leave any comments you wish down below.

Goodbye Summer!

It's now the end of summer, back to school for some of you. I have done quite a lot this summer. I have been shopping in town, relaxing at home, hanging up with friends and on holiday to Magaluf, Majorca. I went for 10 days and it was blazing hot. Highs of 36 degrees. There was a pool at the hotel. We were self catering because who would want to miss out all the nice restaurants there. Especially Tom Browns! We done lots of souvenir shopping and went to the Magaluf beach and Palma Nova beach a few times. Overall a great summer.

Hello Autumn!

Well hello there Autumn. Isn't it nice to see the conkers and acorns fall like raindrops. And the wind blow wildly and the leaves turn golden brown and the cool breeze blows the leaves to the ground. Naked branches, leafless. Pinecone spikes. Squirrel, fox and hedgehog. All things Autumnal!

Here are a few photos I took of beautiful flowers I saw this month.





Another post complete, thank you for reading. Come back every Monday for new exciting posts. See you soon!

Madison xx
 

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!