MINI LUSH HAUL!!!!

Hi Guys,

What have post have I never done... A Lush Haul!! 
Yes today I am doing a Lush Haul/ review on a few regular and seasonal products. Click on the names of the products to view them in depth on the Lush website.


The first one is a bath bomb called Lava Lamp. It is bright orange with big purple polka dots. Groovy! My has been damaged a little when I bought it back with all my shopping, but it is amazing. Such a great citrus scent. And I love the bright orange water with the purple diffusing as well. This one costs an amazing £4.25.

Next is a Christmas fave. The Luxury Lush Pud. Ah this is so good for Christmas eve with a few candles, calming music and a face mask. Christmas pamper of the century! It's a good calming bath bomb as it has a sweet lavender scent.
This photo is a little unclear, I know but if you wanna see it properly, you better go down to Lush. It costs just £4.25



Finally the all time Christmas classic that is Northern Lights. Purple cylinder shaped bath bomb with orange and blue inside. With Ylang Ylang and Jasmine, this is sure to sweeten up your bath at only £3.95.

Now from bath bombs to moisturizers. The first I tried was Vanishing Cream. It does literally vanish. None of this rub into your skin business, just a simple stoke onto your skin and it vanishes. Like that, simple. I like this cream as it has a light fragrance and doesn't feel heavy on your skin.
Perfect before make up. 

The other moisturizer I tried was Skin Drink.  This one really moisturizes and smells great. With avocado and aloe it is sure to leave you feeling fresh. This one is great if you have dry skin as it really hydrates your skin.

So I quite enjoyed testing and reviewing these products. If you buy any of these please leave you views in the comments section below. And also please like this by hitting that +1 button. Thanks again people for being awesome readers!! 

Bye guys xx


Comments

  1. I love those bath bombs, especially at xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love bath bombs! Can't wait to try the ylang ylang/jasmine one! 2 of my favourite scents!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.

Thanks x

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!