INDIA 2016!!!

Hi Guys,

Wow, have I got a lot to tell you. For 3 weeks during November into December I went to India, yes India. A beautiful country filled with culture, colour and excitement. We left on the morning of Tuesday 15th November and boarded our plane the Emirates A380 Airbus. It is a double decker plane with 3 course meals, a mini bar, TV, PlayStation PSP handsets and loads more. It was so luxury!

We arrived in Mumbai, and saw things like the Gateway of India, Marine drive and Chowpatty beach. And for our first night of luxury, we stayed at the Taj Mahal Palace. And I'm not even joking it is a real palace where royals once were. I was so  excited to arrive there. We had our chauffeur called Vilas to drive us around and everyone was really friendly.

Then we stayed at Digas with family and we went around Gujarat to see some other family too. After the first week, we went on tour.Yes on tour in India. We started at Dehli and then went to Haridwar. We then went to Rishikesh, Amritsar and back to Dehli.



Then we travelled to Agra, the home of the Taj Mahal. And yeah we did go to the Taj Mahal. It was amazing. The next day we travelled to Jaipur (the pink city) it was beautiful. We saw the Hawa Mahal and we went to a palm reader and many other things.

The final 2 days we spent were in Udaipur (the white city). We had a boat ride on the lake, not a normal paddle boat, an electric boat. It was so peaceful. We then went sightseeing around the city.

On the last day in Udaipur, we travelled back to Digas and arrived late at night. The next day we went shopping in Bardoli (the local town) and then packed our stuff to fly back to the UK in the evening. Now that's all I am going to write, it was a lot to condense down into one blog post. Here are some photos I got on holiday.






 I hope you loved this post as much as I loved my holiday. Be sure to hit that +1 button, leave a comment and also check out my other posts.

Bye guys xx








Comments

  1. It was an amazing trip - I'm so happy that you loved India!!
    I can't like any posts - I'm not getting the button! Please help
    Ps at least it's letting me comment!!!
    Pps you got some amazing photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was very good and I will have to check the like button in the settings. And yeah these are the good photos I got 👍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.

Thanks x

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!