Winter Make-Up Products

Hi Guys,

If you didn't know already, this blog post is the last one for a while, so I can focus on exams and schooling. But I will be back in July. I had a long term break like this last year on my blog and this year will be the same. So if you want to keep up with me throughout the break then follow my Instagram or Snapchat.

Anyway this post is a sequel to Summer Make-Up Products, which is a post I done previously. So it was only right to show you what products I use in Winter. Most products are linked to their corresponding websites, so check them out if you like what you see. If you want to enlarge an photo, simply click on it.


This is a must have, if you want a winter glow. I recently bought the S&G Made You Blush in the shade Rosy Chic. This blusher is great as it isn't too pigmented, so you get a light fresh winter glow. I purchased this from the Soap And Glory counter in a Boots store.





Next I have NYC Skin Matching Luminizer. This is a great luminizer, as one shade suits all. And I am not joking, it has new technology that matches the luminizer to your skin colour when you apply it. Awesome! I use this on top of foundation to give a little shimmer. It is an alternative to blusher, bronzer, shimmer or highlight. Unfortunately I can't link this product.
Now onto MUA Luxe. Here I have one of their Inked Lip Stains. Now the product is very good for the price and it lasts long, but I am not sure if the shade suits me. Though it may suit people who have lighter skin than me. But overall a great product.





Here is my trusty WonderBronze Cheek Stick by Soap And Glory. This can be used as a highlight, contour or a shimmer. But I use it for contouring an highlighting. I like this because the packaging is compact so easy to throw in your handbag and also the product is long lasting and the shades available suit most skin colours. I would definitely purchase this product again.







Now two lipsticks I have been loving in the winter are these. To the left we have No7 Stay Perfect Claret lipstick. This is a red-brown shade and looks so pretty on your lips. It has a slight matte look, but with more sheen to it. And to the right is my fave, Revlon Super lustrous Lipstick in the shade Black Cherry. This shade is Violet Red colour, but a lot darker. I love this one so much.


Finally, another Soap And Glory product... the Super Cat felt liner. I love felt liners, but I have never had the chance to buy a really good one. I am not really into gel liners or liquid liners because they are way too messy. But felt liners... YES PLEASE!!! This is a black felt liner, that lasts all day and it is easy to apply. So no worries about smudging your liner girls.


So that is my last post for a while, give it a +1 and make sure to leave a comment. In the meantime, check out my older blog posts. See you in July!!!

Madison xx

Comments

  1. I love your blog, drop me an email sometime x

    https://welcometothematrixblog.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.

Thanks x

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!