NEW Beauty Buys!!!

First of all, can I just say how Summer has well and truly kicked off here in the UK. It has been so lovely and warm lately I just hope it stays this way. Anyway back to this weeks post, I am going to show you some seriously amazing beauty products I recently discovered and instantly fell in love with. This post is a collaboration with Anna Goodes from annagoodes.wordpress.com be sure to check out her blog.

Hunting the aisles of Boots and Superdrug for the perfect mascara at a reasonable price...then i found this. Rimmel London's Extra 3D Lash mascara lengthens and creates a fuller lash look. And I just love it, YESSS!!

Aside from make up, this product has been a miracle for me. It is Simple Oil Balancing Face Wash. I found this quite useful, as if you're like me and you love wearing make up a lot then this will definitely balance out the oils on your face. And I know after wearing make up all day, your skin can feel a little oily.
Ta Da! I have been on the search for a really nice matte red lipstick and I have just found it. This Maybelline Matte lipstick is lush. No dry feeling on your lips and no cracked lips at the end either. It is a beautiful dark red tone and it suits me better than any other red lippie.

Finally the highlight of the post, do you get it haha. This Gorgeous Glow set from Collection finished my prom make up look nicely the other day. It shimmers and shines beautifully and gives that elegant sparkle on your cheeks. Also it is very pigmented and lasts very well.

So they're a few beauty bits I have been loving, share some of yours in the comments below and I'll see you all next week. :)




Comments

  1. love this thank you for mentioning my blog x www.annagoodes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make up items - I love the lipstick colour. Your prom make up was amazing 👍❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.

Thanks x

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!