Party Make-Up Products
Welcome back to another post. This post is another spin off of the summer make-up products and winter make-up products post I did previously. So here are the products I use to create a party suited makeup look.
The first product I used was this foundation, this is one foundation I will definitely stick with as it suits me really well and is very affordable. Next I went in with some bronzer. The one I love most is Rimmel's one as it is really light and leaves a nice glow.

Then I went in with some highlight. I use S&G's Highlight and Sculpt stick as it really does highlight and sculpt. I have had so many compliments about this highlight, so I definitely recommend it. For eyeshadow I usually go for nudes or darks which is what I did here. I used a dark purple colour and blended it out.
After that I vamped up my eye look by using this mascara by Rimmel and S&G's Supercat eyeliner. Both these products are amazing. The mascara lengthens and defines your lashes really well and the eyeliner is SO easy to apply. Both wings looked exactly symmetrical. I totally recommend both of these as I found them through recommendations too, and love them.
Finally I finished the look with my absolute FAVOURITE lipstick from Revlon. The super lustrous collection of course. This is my fave shade of them all, it suit me the best and looks super nice and shiny. I sometimes make this matte by putting matte powder on top. Either way I am totally convinced this is a lipstick phenomenon. And if you haven't heard, this is the lipstick that went viral on a snapchat news story a while ago.
So there's my Party Make-Up products, if you buy these or try them for a party please tell me how you found them. I love them! Give this post a like if you like ;)
And I will see ya next week, ciao xx
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.
Thanks x