Spring Make-Up Faves!!
It is most definitely Spring now with all this bank holiday sunshine, so I thought it was about time I made a beauty blog post as I haven't done one since last year, shook, I know. And as it is Spring I am showing you some of my fave drugstore products that I have either recently purchased or been using from this season. All products are linked with the corosponding photo if you'd like to check them out. Just a quick note, I know everyone is fretting about revision, exams and college right now, but just remember to give yourselves a break, grab a drink and take a look at this ;)







Comments
Post a Comment
Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.
Thanks x