February Favourites
Hi guys,
It's that time again. We have already got through 2 months in 2016 already. Its nearly March! So it is time for the favourites.
First product to review is... Life with A Sprinkle Of Glitter.
I have previously mentioned this but not in great detail. This is not an autobiography as Louise (the author) states in the book. It is just purely tips, tricks, stories and a guide to having a glittery life. With four sections, Glitz, Create, Need to Knows and All about Love.
This book is aimed at girls who love the youtuber Sprinkleofglitter.

The next product is So Sinful. I bought this for the fact that it was great to use out and about. A cheaper perfume great for on the go use and it smells pretty sweet too. You can pretty much buy this from the supermarket or buy it in a gift set from other stores.

Next is a lip gloss that ColourTrend don't sell anymore :(
Its the ruby reflection lipgloss. It is bright colourful and just beautiful. Best gloss I have ever had. I just wish they would sell it again.
Now a lipstick I wear with the lipgloss above is a dark purple shade I don't know the actual brand as it has rubbed off the packaging but it's amazing. Anyone reading this who knows any good dark berry shades please comment them below in the comments section.
Finally, I have been loving the rectangular make up sponges. These are great for blending foundation, powder, blusher or even contour. I use these sponges for all those things. They just make your make up look professional with not smudges or lines on your face. AMAAAAAZINNGG! You can buy these from your local Boots or Superdrug. They are better than brushes although I still tend to use a brush now and then.
Thats all for today, leave comments and suggestions below. Give this page a +1 and I hope this post has helped you.
Madison xx
It's that time again. We have already got through 2 months in 2016 already. Its nearly March! So it is time for the favourites.
First product to review is... Life with A Sprinkle Of Glitter.
This book is aimed at girls who love the youtuber Sprinkleofglitter.
The next product is So Sinful. I bought this for the fact that it was great to use out and about. A cheaper perfume great for on the go use and it smells pretty sweet too. You can pretty much buy this from the supermarket or buy it in a gift set from other stores.
Next is a lip gloss that ColourTrend don't sell anymore :(
Now a lipstick I wear with the lipgloss above is a dark purple shade I don't know the actual brand as it has rubbed off the packaging but it's amazing. Anyone reading this who knows any good dark berry shades please comment them below in the comments section.
Finally, I have been loving the rectangular make up sponges. These are great for blending foundation, powder, blusher or even contour. I use these sponges for all those things. They just make your make up look professional with not smudges or lines on your face. AMAAAAAZINNGG! You can buy these from your local Boots or Superdrug. They are better than brushes although I still tend to use a brush now and then.
Thats all for today, leave comments and suggestions below. Give this page a +1 and I hope this post has helped you.
Madison xx
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.
Thanks x