What's In My Scrapbook?

Hi guys,

For this weeks post, I am starting a new 'whats in my' game. This is (as you guessed by the title) about what is inside my scrapbook. So let's begin with showing you the cover.




So I started this scrapbook when I was a kid and I only put things inside which I really enjoyed doing and want to remember in the future. That is why my first page has a image of me at a theme park. I love and cherish this as I was so young and happy and it just makes me smile.


Next are a few pictures of me on my second long weekend away from home.The first image shows me getting ready to climb up a climbing pole and then the image next to that shows me jumping off from the top platform. Click the images below and you may just be able to see me mid air when I had jumped from the platform.

 


The next place I visited was a trip, in my first year of secondary school. We got to visit Shakespeare's house/birthplace and his mothers farm too. This was great fun I remember bits of it but not alot and thats why this scrapbook is so handy.
Now time for a holiday I went on to France. This is possibly the second time I had visited France. We went there in our caravan for 2 weeks and it was great. I managed to save my wristband from the holiday which is in the image to the right. That holiday was so good that we went twice in 2012 and in 2013 as well.



I have not shown all the pages in my scrapbook today as we would be here all day. So for now thats the end. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and please give this page a +1 and leave comments and suggestions in the section below. Here is a picture of the back of my scrapbook. Enjoy! Have a good day! 

Bye guys xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!