Exciting Room Tour!

Hi guys,

This is the first post that I have done since the relaunch, I need to try and get back into this. Today's post as you probably already know is a room tour. Recently I decorated my room, I used paint as I much prefer it. It took a while to do, but now I look around my room and I feel homely. The colour paint I used was a purple one called Forest Fruits. Click the link to see the paint I used.


Once freshly painted, I started to shuffle the furniture, tidy things away and make a pile of things that I would either sell, give to charity or put in the loft. And so I did, my room feels much emptier which is good so I can buy new things for it. I bought a new duvet set for my room and now my bedding matches my walls.



I haven't bought any wall art yet, but I got this from my lovely aunt and decided a perfect place for it in my room. It just makes my room that bit more glamourous. It looks so good on the wall. Thank you for this x.





Now for the tidying, I have tidied my dressing table and my bookshelf because I needed to make room for other things and make it a little neater. Now it looks simple, compact and not cluttered.



Finally, I cleaned my room like a spring clean. And thoroughly wiped and washed my mirror, so that it was gleaming, shiny and sparkly. I love my room now and I hope you love the design and feel inspired to do something similar. Thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoy the next ones too.

Bye guys xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!