Summer Make-Up Products

Hi guys, 

In this post I will be showing you some fantastic products that are great to use in the summer.


Firstly, It's my trusty bronzer still a fave and probably alway will be. I can say that it doesn't stay on very long and does need topping up throughout the day but the colour is so glowy and beautiful that I keep on purchasing it. The shade is 025 and its so golden and pretty. It is definitely a good drugstore product!

Next is my fave blush, it has 2 browny shades and 2 pink shades also with a highlight as shown in the images provided.
It's a blush palette that does everything. Another drugstore product worth every penny.


This Claires Party Palette has a gold and bronze shade perfect for that summer make up look. Both shades shimmer and shine on the eye and both also compliment well with a matte lipstick. I recommend this palette as it has a metallic section, purple section, blue section and a smokey eye section. Great for any girl!



This mascara has been mentioned before in another post, but I will quickly mention it again. This is great for summer as it applies very easily with no lumps or bits. It's a smooth and creamy mixture so it doesn't dry out easily either. I love the packaging on this its so vibrant and attractive. Very eye catching and a good quality product too.

Finally a lipstick I have been waiting to buy for ages. It's the Soap&Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lipstick in the shade berry much. It's a lovely berry shade and very bright and vibrant so it's good for summer. It actually doesn't say how long it lasts. But I would say this would have lasted longer than 24hrs if Ii left it on. An extremely great product, I am very pleased to buy this. The only issue I have is that it can dry out your lips a bit.

Thats it! Another Post complete stay tuned for more great posts coming your way soon.

Ciao guys xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!