September Favourites!!!!!
Hi Guys,
Well has this month flew by or what. It has been a month since the August Favourites. Now there hasn't been many new things I have tried out this month.
This first thing is something I have used pretty much everyday day. They are make up brushes, not any brushes ROSE GOLD BRUSHES!!!!! Yes, I have a love for rose gold things and when I spotted these down in Primark I had to get them. These are all face brushes thought they did have eye, lip and eyebrow brush sets too. I got the face brush set which consists of a foundation brush, a powder/ bronzer brush and a stippling blusher/highlight brush.

Now this is something you may have seen before, but it is that good it's back in my favourites. This is the Beyonce Midnight Heat perfume and it is my favourite perfume to wear in autumn. It smells so sweet and it is quite a fruity-floral scent. You can purchase this at most Boots stores. This costs just under £40.
I don't think these have made it to my favourites before. Previously I mentioned some Aztec nails from Primark. But now Summer is over and it is time to bring Autumn in. So these Matte Black Nails also from Primark are just perfect. This is the second pack of primark nails I have bought and from my first experience I loved them and now this second pack is even better. Simple matte black french shaped nails, the glue was great and they lasted super long.
So that is another favourites post complete. I just finished planning all the exciting upcoming posts I have for October and November so keep an eye out for those. And be sure to come back next Monday. Hit the +1 button on this post and leave comments in the section below.
Ciao guys xx
Well has this month flew by or what. It has been a month since the August Favourites. Now there hasn't been many new things I have tried out this month.
This first thing is something I have used pretty much everyday day. They are make up brushes, not any brushes ROSE GOLD BRUSHES!!!!! Yes, I have a love for rose gold things and when I spotted these down in Primark I had to get them. These are all face brushes thought they did have eye, lip and eyebrow brush sets too. I got the face brush set which consists of a foundation brush, a powder/ bronzer brush and a stippling blusher/highlight brush.
Now this is something you may have seen before, but it is that good it's back in my favourites. This is the Beyonce Midnight Heat perfume and it is my favourite perfume to wear in autumn. It smells so sweet and it is quite a fruity-floral scent. You can purchase this at most Boots stores. This costs just under £40.
You guys saw this in last months favourites and I am guessing you wanted to see the actual colour of the lipstick. So here is the Revlon Super Lustrous lippie I have been wearing most. It's a dark crimson red and it is the perfect red berry shade for autumn and or any season. The shade is called Black Cherry and it lasts so long and for a reasonable price too.
I don't think these have made it to my favourites before. Previously I mentioned some Aztec nails from Primark. But now Summer is over and it is time to bring Autumn in. So these Matte Black Nails also from Primark are just perfect. This is the second pack of primark nails I have bought and from my first experience I loved them and now this second pack is even better. Simple matte black french shaped nails, the glue was great and they lasted super long.
So that is another favourites post complete. I just finished planning all the exciting upcoming posts I have for October and November so keep an eye out for those. And be sure to come back next Monday. Hit the +1 button on this post and leave comments in the section below.
Ciao guys xx
Lovely stuff - I like autumn for different looks and shades
ReplyDelete