Going To A Diwali Party
Hi Guys,
This post is going to short and sweet. As you may know already many people including myself have been celebrating Diwali. It is the festival of lights and in often linked with goddess Lakshmi. People celebrate with lights/fireworks, giving of food and new clothes.
To celebrate Diwali my family went to a Diwali Party. They had a live band with music and dancing. We also had some Indian food there too. My favourite was the Jalebi, which is an Indian sweet. It was very fun and I recommend going to a Diwali party as it is so entertaining and cultural too.
My weekend was good, how was yours?? Tell me about your weekend in the comments section. And give this post a +1.
Come back next week for another post.
Ciao Guys xx
This post is going to short and sweet. As you may know already many people including myself have been celebrating Diwali. It is the festival of lights and in often linked with goddess Lakshmi. People celebrate with lights/fireworks, giving of food and new clothes.
To celebrate Diwali my family went to a Diwali Party. They had a live band with music and dancing. We also had some Indian food there too. My favourite was the Jalebi, which is an Indian sweet. It was very fun and I recommend going to a Diwali party as it is so entertaining and cultural too.
My weekend was good, how was yours?? Tell me about your weekend in the comments section. And give this post a +1.
Come back next week for another post.
Ciao Guys xx
Hi my name is Lilly and I read your blogs. They are awesome, keep up the good work x
ReplyDeletefrom a USA fan (of Agirlcalledmadison)
Cool, thanks Lilly. I have loads planned for this blog.
DeleteAww that's nice - I'm glad you enjoyed the Diwali party x
ReplyDelete