Results Day 2017


It is that time that every student has been waiting for. Yes, results day!! I never really got bothered by it until a week before, when all the panic and worry settled in. And the most worry was for my maths grade because that is my weakest point. But I can say it worked out well in the end. 

Me and my sister headed up to school together to collect my results. I was happily surprised to see I got an A in History and English, two subjects I never thought I'd get an A in. On the day I saw a few of my friends who also did really well in their exams. Overall the day was really good, and nice and sunny too.



After results I went to my new college to enroll, and yes I got onto all of my courses which I am very pleased with. I have chose to do Literature, History and Psychology, all of which are going to be very intense I'm sure.

So that was my stressful, exciting and crazy results day, tell me about yours in the comments. Adios!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!