August Favourites!!!!

Hi Guys,

It's already time for August Favourites, how fast has it gone?? Today I don't have many favourites to share with you. And also if you are wondering what that box is, that says 'Follow us'. Basically you can follow my blog by entering your email, it just ensures you are a follower and not a randomer. Anyway on with the post. :)

Lately I have been loving the Neutrogena 2in1 face mask and wash it is truly amazing. It thoroughly cleanses and clears pores for a fresh clean face and smooth silky skin. This can be purchased from Superdrug and other similar stores. It is also great as a face mask. I rate thing a solid 9/10. Id it could be improved I would like it to have a sweeter fragrance and a different colour instead of white.


This is the lipstick I have been using throughout July and August. It is from Revlon's Super Lustrous collection and it is in the shade 477 Black Cherry. What I like about this is that it's super creamy and not drying at all. I also love this colour, it's like dark deep red. The colour of this is similar to Revlon's Wine Not lipstick. Either way I love this lipstick and I will definitely be re-purchasing  this item for sure.



Next is an absolute bargain. This bronze metallic coloured nail polish is a quick Primark purchase. It's very shimmery and shiny and cost me just 90p... Whaaaaat? Yes, 90 pence in English currency. It was a great bargain and it is in quite a big bottle as well. I have used this in August as it is such a summery colour. I LOVE IT!


Finally, this No7 Stay Perfect foundation has been my summer life saver. It works on all skin types and is in medium coverage. It has an SPF 15 and the shade is deeply honey. I have mentioned this before... I think. But yeah its definitely worth the purchase and it is now on offer at all major Boots stores. So go and get it quick!! I also love that it has a pump, so it is easier to get out of the bottle.


That's it August favourites done. Can't wait to do the September favourites. Everyone don't forget to hit that +1 button and follow this blog by entering your email at the top of the page. Please leave comments on what your favourite products are right now. 

Bye guys xx




Comments

  1. Love the pictures and I want that shimmer nail polish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.

Thanks x

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!