Mini Primark Haul!
Hi guys,
I don't think I have ever done a haul, or a mini haul at least. About a week ago I popped into Primark to grab a few things for summer and early Autumn (when it's still a bit warm and a bit cold). Here a the few things I picked out from the range of styles and colours they had. Enjoy!

This first top is long sleeved and quite thin, great to wear in early Autumn. It feels really soft and comfy. I also think this will be in trend for Autumn. This top costs just £8. It was reduced to £3 as there was a sale section in store on this particular day.
Now this T-shirt is beautiful. I love it so much. It has a Walt Disney quote on it with some of the text in a gold foil colour and the main colour is a light pastel pink. I think this is a perfectly designed top and it costs just £7. You can't beat the price for that gorgeous top. This top is one of favourites. It's so cute!!!
Above shows a playsuit that I purchased. It is made of a really soft silky material. I like this colourful pattern it has. The straps are adjustable to fit perfectly. I really like playsuits as they are great for summer as they are short whereas jumpsuits are long. The colours look really nice together and make this a vibrant piece. This cost just £5.
Next is a bodycon I bought for those summer nights out. It has a beautiful design and fits perfectly. I think bodycon dresses are good for outlining your figure. And they come in all sizes and shapes to fit everyone. This dress costs just £5 or £2 in sale price.
Finally I bought these rose gold anklets. Priced at just £2. Perfect to wear at the beach or with some sandals. I think some of the Primark jewellery is really good. And personally it's not all about the brand, it's about what you like and what's worth the money. Thats why I like these as they are a good price and they look really nice.
So that's it for this week, another post complete. A quick hello to our Belgian readers. And thank you all for reading my posts. Also check out the new fancy menu bar we have, very exciting.
Ciao guys xx
I don't think I have ever done a haul, or a mini haul at least. About a week ago I popped into Primark to grab a few things for summer and early Autumn (when it's still a bit warm and a bit cold). Here a the few things I picked out from the range of styles and colours they had. Enjoy!
Now this T-shirt is beautiful. I love it so much. It has a Walt Disney quote on it with some of the text in a gold foil colour and the main colour is a light pastel pink. I think this is a perfectly designed top and it costs just £7. You can't beat the price for that gorgeous top. This top is one of favourites. It's so cute!!!
Here is a T-shirt that is just plain and simple. It has a nice watermelon pattern on it and cost just £3. I think these plain T-shirts are great to wear with dungarees and other similar things.
The next top is so sweet. It's Simba from The Lion King with a little pattern around his face. It's a cropped tank top and cost £4, but I got it for £2 also in the sale section. I love crop tops as they look really nice with something short and denim. Whether that be a skirt or shorts.
Next is a bodycon I bought for those summer nights out. It has a beautiful design and fits perfectly. I think bodycon dresses are good for outlining your figure. And they come in all sizes and shapes to fit everyone. This dress costs just £5 or £2 in sale price.
Finally I bought these rose gold anklets. Priced at just £2. Perfect to wear at the beach or with some sandals. I think some of the Primark jewellery is really good. And personally it's not all about the brand, it's about what you like and what's worth the money. Thats why I like these as they are a good price and they look really nice.
So that's it for this week, another post complete. A quick hello to our Belgian readers. And thank you all for reading my posts. Also check out the new fancy menu bar we have, very exciting.
Ciao guys xx
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi guys, please leave a comment below if you can, but please make sure it is friendly and appropriate. All comments are reviewed and may be reported if unsuitable or inappropriate.
Thanks x