July Favourites

Hi guys,

It's the end of July already. :(
But that also means it's time for another favourites post and it's the first since my relaunch. All products are linked if you wish to see them on the website.
So let's begin.

Product number one is a body lotion you can buy at your local Boots and other similar shops. It's the So Sinful Body Lotion. It smells really fragrant and sweet, ideal for after shower use. And also great for the price. I would say it's good if you want a light fragrance to your skin. 


Next is a sun lotion I have used for a while, just haven't got round to mentioning it. Its the Nivea sun cream. I find this better than other brands as it feels less greasy and is long lasting and very waterproof. Also it comes in a variety of SPF rates, so you can purchase a low factor or a high factor depending on what you need.

Now onto some fake nails. I hardly ever wear fake nails as they do damage to your nails. In fact, I have only ever wore them twice. But when I come across these in Primark I had to buy them. I thought the glue lasted very well and you get 24 nails in a set which is good considering it cost just £1. The peach and turquoise colour definitely attracted my attention as they look so summery and pretty. I would rate these a solid 9/10.





The foundation I have been loving recently is the No7 Stay Perfect Foundation. It is suitable for all skin types and I bought it in medium coverage. This lasts for up to 24 hours as stated and has an SPF of 15. I bought this in a 30ml bottle and it's a pump bottle. I like this as it works very well with good coverage on the skin. A great product, well worth the price. The colour I got was the shade Deeply Honey.



Finally the book Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. It has took me a while to get round to reading this. But this book is absolutely FANTASTIC. 
It is about a teen girl named Penny who has anxiety and is clumsy and always embarasses herself at school. But when her wedding planning parents get a job in New York, Penny finds herself and her best friend Elliot in another world. She keeps track of her life on a hidden blog, Girl Online. Penny then meets Noah... The most handsome rockgod-tastic boy in the world. But does it last forever...

Blog post complete. I have finished writing up for today. So I will see you guys next week.

Madison xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Dislike A Lot Of Popular People...

Life Update: Exams Are Over!!

September Favourites!!!!!